Are you a blogger in the rustic wedding and barn wedding niche? We love guest contributors and are looking for people to work with us on a regular basis.
We are looking for content in the following areas:
- Tips and advice relating to planning a rustic barn wedding
- Tips and advice for a bride, a groom or wedding guests
- Ideas & inspiration for beautiful weddings
- Honeymoon Locations for Rustic Brides and Grooms
- 2017 trends to watch out for this year
- Category specific topics on wedding photography, design, planning, flowers, venues, etc.
- Featured Weddings – Show off your clients’ wedding in a featured blog
You can contribute by:
Emailing us – Submit your articles to sarah [at] barnweddingentral[dot] com
If you want to get an idea about whether or not your article will be accepted, just send us an email to find out.
- Please keep article length between 400-1200 words.
- Ensure the content you send us is unique. We do not accept post that have already appeared online. NOTE: We will make exceptions for this on Featured Weddings since they primarily use photos.
- Please send Google Doc version when you submit it to sarah [at] barnweddingentral[dot] com
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
After You Get Approved
We’ll give you a backlink to your website in your byline. We ask that you send your photo or logo along with 1-2 sentences about you or your business. Please include the link that you would like us to use in the byline.
We will put together a distribution plan for your content which includes email marketing, social media promotion and possibly a blogger outreach campaign.