Are you a blogger in the rustic wedding and barn wedding niche? We love guest contributors and are looking for people to work with us on a regular basis.
We are looking for content in the following areas:
- Tips and advice relating to planning a rustic barn wedding
- Tips and advice for a bride, a groom or wedding guests
- Ideas & inspiration for beautiful weddings
- Honeymoon Locations for Rustic Brides and Grooms
- 2017 trends to watch out for this year
- Category specific topics on wedding photography, design, planning, flowers, venues, etc.
- Featured Weddings – Show off your clients’ wedding in a featured blog
You can contribute by:
Emailing us – Submit your articles to sarah [at] barnweddingentral[dot] com or fill out the form below.
If you want to get an idea about whether or not your article will be accepted, just send us an email to find out.
- Please keep article length between 500-800 words.
- Ensure the content you send us is unique. We do not accept post that have already appeared online. NOTE: We will make exceptions for this on Featured Weddings since they primarily use photos.
- Please send Google Doc version when you submit it to sarah [at] barnweddingentral[dot] com
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
After You Get Approved
We ask that you send your photo or logo along with 1-2 sentences about you or your business. All links in post should be pointed toward high quality content and not spammy.
We will put together a distribution plan for your content which includes email marketing, social media promotion and possibly a blogger outreach campaign.